RESEARCH TECHNICIAN – S. KRUPENKO LAB
NOTE: This position is located at the UNC Nutrition Research Institute in Kannapolis, NC (approximately 2 hours from Chapel Hill).
The Sergey Krupenko Lab in the Nutrition Research Institute is seeking two Research Technicians to assist with biochemistry, cell, and molecular biology experiments, including cloning, polymerase chain reaction-based techniques, immunohistochemistry (sectioning samples of tissue for histology) followed by image analyses, and cell culture techniques.
– Demonstrated possession of the competencies necessary to perform the work
– Basic laboratory experience
– Ability to work with rodents
– Demonstrated ability to collect data and perform effective record keeping
– BS in Biochemistry or related discipline
To learn more or apply, visit: http://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/181830
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.