Human Study Research Intern – Zeisel Lab
Note: This position is located on the NC Research Campus in Kannapolis, NC, approximately 2 hours from Chapel Hill.
NUTRITION RESEARCH INSTITUTE, KANNAPOLIS, NC
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL
Curious about research? Interested in how diet/nutrition human studies work? Need a research experience to help you as you think about potential careers? Enjoy data management?
Get some “hands on experience” through an unpaid internship in the Zeisel lab at the UNC Nutrition Research Institute. We are seeking meticulous, detail-oriented individuals that want to join our research group.
Qualified individuals are:
* Able to be on site at the NC Research campus in Kannapolis, NC at least one day a week (or for a minimum of 4 hours every other week)
* Willing to commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week for a minimum of 4 months
* At least 18 years of age
* Skilled in data entry and management
* Knowledgeable about basic Excel usage
* Excellent in their ability to pay attention to detail
* Not afraid to ask questions
Interns will complete extensive training in human research provided by UNC NRI (may be completed remotely) prior to interactions with any research subjects.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in getting experience in a research setting please complete the requirements through the NRI Intern webpage. https://uncnri.org/internships/
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position available immediately.