Study Purpose: To determine if soy milk polyphenols offer resilience against reactive carbonyl species-induced stress in humans.
- Between 25 and 70 years of age
- Have a BMI between 18 and 30
- Willing to restrict one’s diet during the study
Participation in this study will include:
- Refrain from eating any polyphenol-rich foods, soy milk products, and supplements throughout the study.
- Provide blood, urine and stool samples after consuming soy milk.
Compensation: Qualified participants will be paid up to $400 for your time.
Interested or have questions? Call: 704-250-5083 or email HRC_Studies@unc.edu.