COVID-19 UPDATE: PNBH CANCELLED. Click here for information.
Precision Nutrition and Brain Health Symposium
April 2-3 • North Carolina Research Campus • Kannapolis, North Carolina
- the interaction between genes and nutrition affects brain development and health
- incorporating precision nutrition into research on brain development
- advancing the field of brain development and function with precision nutrition
- a keynote speaker in each of three areas as they relate to nutrition: brain development, genetics, and gut-brain axis
- speakers who are leaders in their fields of the effects of nutrition on brain development, genetics, and the gut-brain axis
- networking lunch to bring together leaders and trainees for organic discussions
- panel of funding agency experts who will answer questions from the attendees
Who will attend
Scientists and medical professionals from academia, government, and industry will attend to help them understand response to interventions.
The UNC NRI is pleased to provide scholarships to under-represented applicants of up to $1,000.00 to attend the Precision Nutrition and Brain Health Symposium in Kannapolis, NC on April 2-3, 2020.
2020 Keynote Speakers
Kjersti M. Aagaard, MD, PhD Michael K. Georgieff, MD Rima Rozen, PhD
Registration is open thru March 16, 2020!
PNBH 2020 Sponsors
For more information email:
General – $400
Government Agency – $100
Postdoc & Students – $100
Registration includes meals and snacks that occur during the symposium.
Submit an Abstract
Submit your poster abstract here.
The submission deadline is March 16, 2020.
You do not have to submit a poster in order to register.
The agenda is designed to maximize time attendees have to engage in lectures, panel discussions and informal conversations throughout the symposium.
PNBH 2020 features a keynote speaker in each of three areas as they relate to nutrition: brain development, genetics, and gut-brain axis and speakers who are leaders in their fields of the effects of nutrition on brain development, genetics, and the gut-brain axis.
Kannapolis City Hall
North Carolina Research Campus
401 Laureate Way
Kannapolis, NC 28081
Kannapolis City Hall
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Concord
2491 Wonder Drive
Kannapolis, NC 28083
Call (704) 743-1080 and ask for the NRI Symposium Rate.
Holiday Inn Express Concord
UNC Chapel Hill
The Nutrition Research Institute is a unit of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. With an environment that inspires pioneering research, innovation, and entrepreneurship, UNC Chapel Hill has long been an agent for economic prosperity in North Carolina. At the NRI we are proud of our Carolina heritage and to be representing it on the North Carolina Research Campus in Kannapolis.
NC Research Campus
The North Carolina Research Campus in Kannapolis, just north of Charlotte, is home to eight university research centers, plus industry, government and nonprofit organizations that share the goal of empowering human health through nutrition. Collectively, scientists focus on understanding the science behind precision nutrition and safer, more nutritious crops and foods.