CHEATHAM NUTRITION & COGNITION LAB
Note: This position is located on the NC Research Campus in Kannapolis, NC, approximately 2 hours from Chapel Hill.
NUTRITION RESEARCH INSTITUTE, KANNAPOLIS, NC
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL
The Cheatham Nutrition & Cognition Lab is looking for an intern to join a vibrant team conducting a research study working with moms and their babies.
The intern will learn the following skills:
- Recruiting potential participants from the area
- Harnessing social media for recruiting and promotion
- Informed consent and ethics in research
- Developmental testing
- Collection of EEG data in an event-related potentials paradigm
- Blood collection and sample management
- Data management
If you are interested in getting experience in a research setting, please complete the requirements through the NRI Intern webpage. https://uncnri.org/internships/
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Applications must be submitted through the link above. (Click Apply-Research)