- Kids and teens ages 5-19 and their parents
- Located in Cabarrus and neighboring counties
What You’ll Do:
- Provide information and medical history, dietary habits and physical activity patterns
- Get your body weight, height, and blood pressure measured
- Provide blood, urine, and saliva samples
Study Purpose: To identify genes and lifestyle factors that affect children’s health status and overall well-being.
All eligible participants will be financially compensated.
Contact Info: Call 704-250-5055 / 5035 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.