• Kids and teens ages 5-19 and their parents
• Located in Cabarrus and neighboring counties
What You’ll Do:
• Provide information and medical history, dietary habits and physical activity patterns
• Get your body weight, height, and blood pressure measured
• Provide blood, urine, and saliva samples
Study Purpose: To identify genes and lifestyle factors that affect children’s health status and overall well-being.
All eligible participants will be financially compensated.
To learn more call 704-250-5005 or email the team at email@example.com
Updated August 2022