Study Purpose: To show how nutrition helps babies grow and learn.
Recruiting 18 to 35 year-old women who are
• pregnant and plan to breastfeed
• breastfeeding babies younger than 3 months of age
• a 3-month diet intervention (consuming either powdered whole eggs or powdered egg whites; egg powder provided)
• a total of 3 sessions across a 3-month period
• blood draws, food diaries, and infant cognitive testing
Compensation: Qualified participants will be paid up to $225.
See if you qualify today! Call 704-250-5018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post: December 1, 2021