Social Media Internship – Remote
We are looking for a creative Social Media Intern to work with our Development and Community Outreach team. The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.
To be successful as a Social Media Intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good Social Media Intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
- Assist with the management of the social media calendar.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support the Development and Community Outreach Team at online events
Social Media Intern Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work a minimum of 6 hours per week (flexible scheduling available).
Please note: Due to COVID-19 related restrictions, this internship is a remote position. All interviews and job duties will be completed remotely for the Fall 2020 semester. Currently this is a one-semester long, unpaid internship position.
Questions? Please contact Sarah Hreyo at firstname.lastname@example.org